Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Quick update

Chelsea's lymphnode in her neck came back clear! YEA!

Today I went to see my psychiatrist and he told me I have a sleep disorder. Aside from the night terrors we know I have which occur within the first 15 minutes of falling into a sleep, I also have a REM sleep disorder. The REM sleep disorder causes me to wake up and not know where I am. It is a confusion and I feel like I have to leave immediately. So I was given Clonipan. I have heard of but know nothing about it except that it is addictive. Great! So my theory to my Dr. was, why do they make good drugs but do not want anyone to take them?

On a cute note. I took the boy's with me. Charlie met me there so he could watch them. If you have ever been to Mayo Clinic, you will know what I mean. The boy's were looking at the waterfall and Charlie had already passed it. So he was at the other end of the hall. I said "there's Daddy". They both started screaming "DADDY! DADDY!" and they ran down the hall. There must have been about 50 people in the waiting area of scheduling and several others milling around. Everyone was laughing. People were coming out their offices. It was totally cute. Charlie was beet red of course and I was giggling. They love their Daddy!

OK I hear the boy's getting ready to punce on Wall-e (our Roomba).

No comments: