Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. My car is the car of my dreams.
2. My favorite seasons (are) is coming up next.
3. Lately, things seem busier than ever and I can't figure out why.
4. The bathroom with the shower on sitting on the floor reading a book is one of my favorite 'hiding' places.
5. What happened to manners?
6. Being happy is not impossible!


I know, I am been so absent lately. I have been working every second I can. The holidays are coming and I want to try to make it a nice one, if I can.

Josh has been doing well in school though I am not overly thrilled with things right now. It is no ones fault. So I hope I am not sounding harsh. His teacher had open-heart surgery and has been out for quite some time. Bless her. I hope she is recovering well. I have been there (sort of). But I am not sure I am crazy about her replacement. Maybe the real problem I have is the she is irreplaceable. I mean, I am not even sure who Josh's teacher is right now. I am thankful Misty is still in the room so there is at least some normalcy to Josh's day but he keeps saying "Karen not there". He is bothered by her absence. I try to get him excited about school and he just does not want to go. Not that this had anything to do with it by my dear neighbor Z enrolled her son into The Odyssey Preparatory Academy and I checked it out. I am SO excited! Both my boys WILL be going there. I do not care what I have to do. As of now their preschool is not open but as soon as it is, I am enrolling Josh.

Both boys started swim lessons. Jake cries through most of his and Josh loves Miss Megan and he is doing well.

The Wallaby is back on track and we hope to be up and running before the year is out.

We went to Vegas about a month ago and had a blast. It was Mom, Uncle Jerry, Aunt Therese, Lisa, Randy, Me, Charlie, & the kids. We had so much fun and even got to see Bern & the boys.
We are going back in December.

Love to all!

No comments: