Thursday, April 30, 2009

Almost Friday!

And it could not come fast enough for me. The boy's have been crazed this week. I couldn't even begin to tell you.

So I am on a babysitter hunt. Nicole is out of town so I am looking for other people. It is good to have a few babysitters in your book anyway. I found someone I am really excited about. I called her references and I spoke with one. They gave her rave reviews. So she is going to watch J & J next weekend for Chelsea's birthday dinner at Ah-So. We didn't want to bring the boy's with a bunch of teen girls. It would ruin it for everyone I think.
Charlie wanted to go out this Saturday but this new babysitter is busy this weekend :( That's ok though. I am excited that she will be able to watch the boy's on the 9th. It will be nice to go out without having to sit outside until the food comes, shovel in what we can and get the rest to go.

Wow that Swine Flu sure has everyone nervous. I'm midly nervous. We never get flu shots and I think is what I am most nervous about. Because we never had them and we may have to get them, we will all have bad reactions to them? Eeek!

Oprah had a whole thing yesterday (yes, I hate Oprah but I watch the ones that are interesting to me) on Swine and MRSA etc. I had MRSA on my hand after one of my surgeries. Thankfully Charlie did a little research right as it began and we were able to contain it just fine. I thought I would have a scar but I don't. It just went away like it never happened. I also have been nose swabbed 3 times to make sure I am not a carrier. I am not. I'm kind of proud of my little defense systems. As compromised as they have been this last year, they fought off MRSA and were able to recover from a white cell count of ONE, yes, ONE. I was wearing masks but not as well as I should have and my little system just kicked into gear and did its job. So I reward it daily with chocolate LOL!
So speaking of cancer and all that. I think I am going to switch Oncologists to Cancer Centers of Amercia right over here in Goodyear. If anyone knows anything about them, let me know. The thought of seeing Dr. Karlin every 3 months for the next 5 years does not thrill me. So I think I want to make a switch.

Mom sold the house in Albuquerque. It is sad/happy. It is such a great house but it was time. Sigh. I guess that's it for Albuquerque. We still own land there though. My sister was talking about building on the family land. It would be so great to have her so close!

Josh is wearing underwear or as he calls them "weere" full time during the day. Not sure how to handle the night thing yet. I put him in a diaper. Should I put him in weere?

Charlie has been working a lot lately. Miss him. School is almost out so that will be a huge relief for me. The kids have been crazy lately and I want to work more. As it stands now I am lucky to get 1-2 hours a day in. On the weekends I work 3-4 hours a day and I love it!

Hope everyone is good. Love to all!

No comments: