Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Fill-In and Friends

1. Apparently there's some sort of boy code to gang up on Mom.
2. I could do without a sunny day.
3. 2009 has been good so far.
4. I needed my boy's in my life, that was it.
5. For too long I've been suffering with panic/anxiety.
6. I am not obsessed with naps; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include possibly seeing Caron's baby and Sunday, I want to work!

So oh my gosh, I talked to my dear friend Vilma last night. Let me give you some background. Vilma and I met because when Charlie and I were dating he was working in a place and became friends with Tyler. Tyler and Vilma were dating. Vilma was a bridesmaid in my wedding and she took Chelsea to her first day of school with me. So Vilma and I have known each other for a long time. Vilma and Tyler did end marrying but Tyler kind of flipped out and she is now engaged to Ted, thankfully! Vilma graduated last May with her Ph.D. in Economics and has been a professor at a school in San Diego. But she has moved to be closer to Ted. I am so happy for her! It was great to talk to her last night! I've really missed her.

I am still sad that I cannot get a hold of my friend from college Sara. We totally lost each other. She moved, I moved, she called me and left a message, I called her and left a message with her roommate. I moved again, she moved again, and that was that. I left a text for her somewhere that I found her but she has never logged in to read it :( I miss her so much! She was absolutely awesome. She had one of the most tragic childhood's (her mother committed suicide) I've ever heard but she pulled through and was attempting to get her life together.

I feel so blessed to have friends like Vilma, Bern, Sara (even though we've lost touch, I know I will reach her again soon). They've been in life for such a long time and I love them dearly.

Today I have a terrible migrane. I've already put ice on my head and taken Tylenol. This one feels like it is going to need some of the stronger stuff though. Ugh! I want to work tonight but it really hard to work when I have a migrane. So I am going to take Josh to school and then take a nap. YEA!

Chelsea's ultrasound for her neck in not this Saturday but next. So please send positive thoughts her way.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: