Thursday, April 23, 2009

Proof of Love

I love my son's so much, I am about to get into a public pool in my bathing suit. I have not been in public in a bathing suit in a long time. I signed Josh up for swim lessons yesterday and found out last night that I have to go in with him. OMG! So I am going to get him comfortable enough to move up into the next level up where I will not have to be with him and then I will sign Jake up for the Splash 101 class.
I need to get Josh comfortable around water because he and Charlie are going to South Carolina next Summer to attend Charlie's sister's wedding. Well, Charlie's Mom (Josh's MiMi) has a lake house and that is where Heidi is getting married. I am freaked out that Josh will be around water. So I figure if I can at least get him swimming, I may feel a little better but probably not. I have a knot in my stomach just thinking about it. We went to great lengths in the house to lock everything down. All windows are bolted, our sliding glass door auto shuts, all windows and doors are alarmed, and we got a custom fitted net over the pool. We also have a pool alarm but we never put it in because of the cover. I am so paranoid but it better safe than sorry. I will probably be taking Xanax the whole time Josh is gone. I am trying not to obsess over it already. It is still a year away. I will be pretty haggared by next year if I start really fretting now.

I took the children to the Dr. yesterday. Jake got 4 shots. Poor baby. Josh is all good, he is at 50% percentile fo height and weight. Perfect as always.
Chelsea, oh Chelsea. She has had this knot in her neck. I thought it was just a fatty tumor and it would go away. Well, it didn't. When the Dr. felt it, she felt it in a lymphnode. Never good. So I am taking her to the same place where they DX my cancer to make sure hers is not cancerous as well. Geesh.
Today she is going to the Dentist to get her tooth fixed. Remember a long time ago, she fell on her face in Wildomart? Well she chipped that same tooth and has to get it repaired. It is an ongoing fix until she is old enough to get them capped.

Charlie is having a rough day today. He got up late. He has been really gritting his teeth at night. Just having too much stress. So send him an email if you get a chance!

Hugs to all!

No comments: