Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cats

OK so it seems I've just had bad luck with cats lately. Bentley ran away and never came home. We searched by walking the neighborhood, driving it, putting up signs, checking Craigslist, and he is just gone. He escaped when I was leaving one night. He just ran right out of the garage. Charlie tried to get him but he is so squirrely, he just took off. I am disturbed by it because I do not want him suffering.
So then, I went to my CAP Meeting (which I ran again) and there was a cat there stuck in the duct work. No one would take it, so I did. The second I brought her home she ran out of my car and into my neighbors garage. Luckily they were out and he was able to shoo her out. She took off and I have never seen her again. Sigh. Tried to do the right thing, no luck.


So for Father's Day I got Chowder! We have completely fallen in love with him! Isn't he precious?












So Chowder is our newest family member.

Went to Bunco Monday. Had a total blast! Chelsea won the most Buncos.
OK the boys need me again. I barely have time for anything these days. Sorry for the lack of updates. I thought as they got older, I would have more free time. Not so! I have way less!



So in this economy here is what I have discovered. Everyone is moving! It is so sad! You make friends and then poof, they are gone because of this economy. It is so weird to see the trickle. I hope that my sons don't lose any of their friends as time goes on.

Just got back from Avondale Splash Pad and then McDonalds play yard. I wanted to wear my boys out so I could work. It's been very nice and quiet!

Oh and I misspelled toe below. It has been driving me crazy. I need to fix it. I know toe is toe and not tow. The E and W are close by so it was a typo.

Loving my job so much! They are allowing us Special Agents to do something new and it looks like a blast! I love that we (all 160 of us out of thousands and thousands of agents) are making a difference in this newly formed company. Oh and BTW if you have any questions, 542542!

I am in love with Facebook! Having SO much fun on it! Have made some reconnections from long times past. Still cannot find my Sara :(

OK I will try to come back and post more later.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my goodness, your cat is CUTE!

Traci said...

Gosh your cat is sooo cute, i want it!!! it is the perfect cat for me, no hair! my allergies would rejoice.