Friday, June 19, 2009

Bone Pain

OK have some scary bone pain. Just called Mayo. They are calling the Dr. & calling me back tonight.
I also called Cancer Center of America which is right here in Avondale. So close! So I am going to see what they can do. Esp. if it is bone cancer!
So let me explain the bone thing. It did not dawn on me until about an hour ago. I was laying down to take a nap and realized that bone is not good! I've had it the last 5 days and didn't think anything of it. In fact, had I really thought about it, I fell down the stairs a few weeks ago & I would have thought it was related. But I did not hurt my back, just my foot and broke my toe.
It is my lower spine, hip, and 3/4 down my femur.
Nervous? You bet!
I'm expecting a call here shortly. It's going to be a busy week with scans and all that jazz. Ugh. Here we go again.

1 comment:

zippy said...

Um, what?? That is CRAZY scary!! I hope that your doctors have some good news for you! Please keep us posted and let us know how we can help. You are in my thoughts and prayers.