Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday Fill-In

1. Rain is my favorite summertime smell.
2. My favorite John Hughes movies is, all of them, he was my fave R.I.P.
3. My children (are) is something I love to touch.
4. The full moon is mysterious.
5. My children are whining right now.
6. When daylight fades & it becomes twilight, it is my favorite time of the day, especially on Fridays.

Josh started school this week. His teacher was so happy to see him and he was happy to see her. I love that she gives hugs. I absolutely HATE that some teachers and some schools think hugging is inappropriate. It means so much and there are some children who absolutely need hugs. It may be the only hug they get in a day. Chelsea used to love to hug her teachers and then I think it was like 2nd grade, there was a teacher who did not hug. So I had to explain to her that it was not that she didn't like her, it was just that she didn't hug. It was very difficult for Chelsea to understand and I think it probably hurt her feelings a bit.

So things around here have been a bit difficult. Josh isn't napping because of school and Jake just isn't napping. Evenings around here have been so nice. Ugh. 8pm cannot come fast enough this week.

OK I hear my children getting into something. So I need to investigate.
Ugh, I wanted to write more but you know my kids. 5 minutes and they can take down a town.

No comments: