Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. When I heard my blood pressure yesterday I almost fainted.
2. Love is the best medicine.
3. It's late, but I need send Bern's son a graduation gift.
4. I am in awe of my children, always.
5. My eyes have seen a lot more than most people probably have.
6. My need for sleep overtakes my desire to be productive, strongly.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to work!

My blood pressure yesterday was 160/115. I had them take it again 148/110. And again 152/113. OK so my BP is way too high. I am about to take it again here at home. I have been dizzy and headachey but I thought it was the medication. Guess not.
Chelsea at the very least insulin resistant, at the worst, diabetic. We are working on that now.
Charlie is stressed beyond words can say. I am worried for him, not helping my BP.

Honestly, things are not so great right now. We are all being pulled in different directions right now. Medically, mentally, financially.
My Dr. is looking over my med records to see if it was possible I needed 6 chemos and not 4. I wonder if I have to do the full 6 or can I just add 2 on?
She is concerned about my bone pain. I am too.

My Mom has to move out of her house. Her landlady is a dork. She found a new place so I am going to go help her move.

Josh took a permanent marker to the house and the cat yesterday.

OK need to go lay down. Hot flashes, killing me!

No comments: