Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday Fill In

1. The last thing I ate was pizza and salad and cinnamon things.
2. Pool toys (are) is something I recently bought.
3. When it rains, it takes me back to my Summers in ABQ with my grandparents.
4. Jake was the first person I talked to today.
5. Hugs are awesome.
6. I need extra comfort.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working, tomorrow my plans include swim lessons & helping Chelsea pack and Sunday, I want to shop & take Chelsea to the airport!

Busy, busy and busy! I have been trying to do 2-3 activites a day with the boys. They are bored in the house and driving me and each other crazy.
We go to the Childrens Museum, Barnes & Nobel reading time, Chick Fil A play place, McDonalds Play Place, Peter Piper Pizza, Bounce U, etc and swimming everyday. I have been in the house very little.
Charlie has been leaving for work at 4:30 and home between 7-8pm. He has the large projects due. It has been very tough for everyone. We all miss him so much when he isn't around!

I am also taking over funding research for oue Community Action Program subcommittee. So I have been working on that.

My newsletter for my community is way behind. Frankly I do not have much to say. There is not much going on that isn't depressing. I want to try to keep the newsletter as positive as possible and that seems hard in these economic times. So things are better left quiet I think for a little while.

Chowder is doing awesome. He is so cool!

So much going on! I need to go take a nap so I can work late tonight.

Love to all!

No comments: